EXECUTIVE and BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COACHING
Gippsland is extremely fortunate to now have Hilda Rhodes offering her services as an executive coach.
Hilda’s extensive experience at Senior Management and Executive level includes:
- Barclays General Insurance (subsidiary of Barclays Bank):
- Senior Management, responsible for Information Technology, Programme Management, and Training
- The Heath Group (Lloyds Insurance Broker):
- Executive Director of Programme Management and IT
- Churchill Insurance (UK and India):
- Head of Programme Management and Software Development.
Some examples of her experience included responsibility for:
- Programme managing the sale of Barclays’ Lloyd’s Insurance Broker
- Installing a front-end IT platform for Lloyd’s Insurance Brokers in the Heath Group UK
- Programme Managing Business Continuity Planning for Barclays Financial Services
- Managing Software Development teams based in the UK and India
In addition to her corporate career, she represented Great Britain in cycling, and was golf club champion.
Towards the end of her successful corporate career, Hilda decided to complete a Diploma in Executive Coaching at Leeds Metropolitan University so that she could give back to others. In order to add greater depth to her work as an executive coach, and to understand the individual experience within a corporate world, Hilda is also now also highly trained in the areas of:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- The Three Principles of Mental Health
- Brandon Bay’s Journey Process.
Hilda encourages local executives who may be interested in experiencing coaching to have an initial consultation.
Initial Consultation – $500 (allow 2 hours)
Individual Six-Month Packages – $1,800 to $3,000
Management Team Coaching/Group Leadership sessions also available.
We are a group practice, consisting of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Neuropsychologists, Mental Health Accredited Social Workers and Relationship Counsellors. We practice at 1 Inglis Street in Sale, Victoria.