For your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our psychologists, staff and other clients, Gippsland Psychology are taking precautions in accordance with public health directives to reduce transmission of Covid-19.
It is not possible to ensure a completely risk free environment when attending sessions in person. We can provide appointments via Telehealth if requested.
- Please do not attend the clinic in person if you feel unwell or have tested positive to Covid-19.
- If you attend the clinic in person you will be required to:
- use hand sanitiser upon arrival
- not enter the staff kitchen area
- support persons are asked to wait outside (not in our waiting room)
- please do not arrive early for your appointment.